I am an avid learner and user of the Spanish language. It was among my strongest subjects in school, and the primary reason for this was that I began to use it online when chatting with friends. I also used it enough in person to become fluent in a way exceeding the usual academic outcome in the US. I have an ongoing interest in languages and can speak several.
Top Network Posts
- 17How to avoid the lexical redundancy in the literal Spanish translation of "to ask a question"?
- 12What is the most sustainable way to obtain aggregate information on fields?
- 11"Aún" vs. "todavía", what's the difference?
- 7When should you use the preterite or the imperfect to express past time?
- 7When is "mitad" appropriate?
- 6What is the most idiomatic translation of "no way!"
- 6Are there other "feminine only" adjectives in Spanish besides "embarazada"?
- View more network posts →