I’m Tom Christiansen, author of Programming Perl and Perl Cookbook from O’Reilly. I work for Grant Street Group, who are always looking to hire more Perl programmers.
I’ve undergraduate degrees in Spanish and in Computer Science, and a graduate degree in compsci focusing on operating systems design and in natural language processing. I’ve studied Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Latin, and German, with a smattering of other languages thrown in. For the last few years I’ve been dabbling in computational linguistics.
Top Network Posts
- 877Why does modern Perl avoid UTF-8 by default?
- 572Regular expression pattern not matching anywhere in string
- 405Matching numbers with regular expressions — only digits and commas
- 200Is there any way to put malicious code into a regular expression?
- 172Unicode equivalents for \w and \b in Java regular expressions?
- 160Regular expression preg_quote symbols are not detected
- 115What is the rule for adjective order?
- View more network posts →