Top Network Posts
- 51xkcd challenge: "Percentage of the screen that is [x] color"
- 51Why does this solution guarantee that the prince knocks on the right door to find the princess?
- 39Concerns about my downvoting with comment on established users' posts as a moderator
- 38Is it acceptable to insult god in a user profile?
- 37Should we have some sort of indication that an answer is highly disputed?
- 34"Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- 34Does "a couple" always mean two?
- View more network posts →