I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
Top Network Posts
- 339How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 74Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 68Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 38What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 31Is there something like the official C documentation?
- 29How do I document a module in Python?
- 27Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- View more network posts →