Top Network Posts
- 391Is there a "theirs" version of "git merge -s ours"?
- 95Rolling back a remote Git repository
- 93prepend to a file one liner shell?
- 89How to highlight and color gdb output during interactive debugging?
- 84Check if a directory exists in a shell script
- 75How do I kill background processes / jobs when my shell script exits?
- 70How can I get the version defined in setup.py (setuptools) in my package?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.